WWE Main Event Update, CM Punk Humbled By His DVD, Eve Misses RAW
– The new WWE Main Event show on ION Television scheduled to premiere on Wednesday, October 3rd will reportedly feature first run programming that will likely be taped on Tuesday nights prior to the weekly SmackDown tapings. It’s expected that the show will feature top WWE superstars and divas from both brands in action and will be treated as a bigger deal than Superstars.
– WWE diva Eve was scheduled to return at Monday’s RAW, but was not there. She has been off television for several weeks filming the new NBC reality competition, Stars Earn Stripes.
– The WWE-related terms that trended on Twitter during RAW included: Brock Lesnar, Vickie Guerrero, Sid, Kane, Jack Swagger, Santino Marella, Bob Barker, Charlie Sheen and Star Wars.
– WWE Champion CM Punk tweeted the following message this week about his upcoming DVD release:
“Watching an early copy of my DVD. I’m pretty speechless. Very humbling… So many people I respect. Telling stories about my life and career. I can’t put it into words.”
* Brock Lesnar Storyline News & JOHN CENA vs. CM PUNK At SummerSlam?