WWE News: Raw at MSG Officially a Sellout; Attendance for Tuesday's Smackdown
— WWE Raw at Madison Square Garden his past Monday was officially considered a sell out with 12,500 tickets. The event wasn’t sold out as of the day before the show, but WWE moved people down from the less expensive seats to unsold more expensive seats and then were able to sell the now freed-up cheap seats. Smackdown the night after on Tuesday, drew approximately 7,000 fans – the lowest in history at MSG for a TV event but perhaps not surprising given increased ticket prices and the show being the second of back-to-back nights.
OTHER RECENT LINKS* Report: WWE To Move NXT TakeOver Head-To-Head Against ALL AEW PPVs
* Police Pull Over R-Truth, Cop Attempts To Win WWE 24/7 Title (FULL Video)
* NBA Star Enes Kanter & WWE’s Dana Brooke Dating In Real-Life (FULL Photo Gallery)
* Becky Lynch In Tight Spandex Outfit Posing With Seth Rollins (FULL Photo Gallery)
* Exclusive: Lead Announcers For RAW/SD! After Fox Move, Some Jobs Lost?
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
Click Here: crusaders rugby jerseys