Chris Jericho vs. Jon Moxley Officially Announced For AEW's Revolution PPV In Chicago
AEW issued a short statement on Twitter officially announcing the main event of their upcoming Revolution pay per view. Inner Circle leader Chris Jericho will be defending the AEW championship against number one contender, Jon Moxley. Moxley earned the opportunity by defeating PAC on last week’s episode of Dynamite from the Jericho Cruise.
The event takes place on February 29th from the Wintrust Arena in Chicago, Illinois. The promotions writes, “The Main Event for #AEWRevolution is official, CHRIS JERICHO will defend the #AEW World Championship against JON MOXLEY – Saturday, Feb 29th in Chicago… TONIGHT on AEWDynamite we’ll hear from MOX Live 8/7c on TNT drama.” Check out the details below.
The Main Event for #AEWRevolution is official, CHRIS JERICHO will defend the #AEW World Championship against JON MOXLEY – Saturday, Feb 29th in Chicago… TONIGHT on #AEWDynamite we’ll hear from MOX Live 8/7c on @tntdrama pic.twitter.com/PyGdmpk4go
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) January 29, 2020
- The Bella Twins Release Multiple “Expecting Mothers” Galleries Following Double-Pregnancy Announcement (VIEW PHOTOS)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
Click Here: Putters